LPT’s team has many decades of in-depth expertise and research towards customer needs in the textile industry. One of our future-ready innovations is our range of FLYERS to suit varied makes and models of the speed frame.
LPT’s new range of next generation FLYERS are a product of these constant innovation and upgradations. Designed to be light in weight, with a revolutionary modular honeycomb structure, a parabola counter form and double wall split sleeve construction, LPT Aero-Lite Flyers are efficient, reduce costs even as they help create superior yarn.
The honeycomb structure represents a superior ability to carry the shear loads and it is one of the most structurally efficient core constructions, especially in stiffness-critical applications and while performing a maximum strength-to-mass ratio. Ultimately this honeycomb structure, aero-dynamic design and the parabola counter form in the Flyer’s leg have a significant reduction in weight and safe air resistance during running.
AERO-LITE flyers superior technology add value to your fibers
- the length, fineness, and palatalization of fibers
- the amount of twist and compactness of the roving
- the uniformity of twist and linear density
AERO-LITE Flyers ensure the following characteristics in your yarn
- Reduce Roving Unevenness & breakage rate
- Reduce Yarn irregularity & imperfections
- Increase Yarn enacity
- Reduce Yarn Hairiness Index
- LPT AERO-LITE is light in weight (around 30% less compared to regular Flyers) which ensures drastic compensation for centrifugal force.
- A modular design ensures high flexibility in replacing SS tubes and Bearing Stem as per customer’s need. There is now no need to invest in replacing the entire flyer.
- Ease of Tube cleaning & Polishing ensure free movement of fibers
- Ease of maintenance and assembly
- The honeycomb structure represents a superior ability to carry shear loads and perform a maximum strength to mass ratio
- Vibration free performance throughout the operative speed range of 600 rpm to 1500 rpm.
- Special aluminum and high-polished stainless steel tubes eliminate stuff accumulation and fiber choking inside the tube which results in 1 break per 100 Spindle hour.
- Aero- Lite Flyer speed up to 1500 rpm (mechanical)
- Anti – static surface finish prevents fluff accumulation on the external surface.
- Aerodynamic and streamlined profile of the flyer eliminates air turbulence
- Presser Fingers are made of heat-treated special steel to ensure constant pressure. The presser fingers can be replaced without affecting the balance of the flyer
- Upon request, ceramic insert can be provided in outlet area
- Standardized specially-designed Pressure Finger to suit both Manual and Auto Doffers
Enquire about any product available now or for any matter regarding Sales, Installation or Service.
If interested to know more you can click here,